CENTRAL FABRICATORS DITCHING & GRADING BUCKETS
SETTING NEW STANDARDS
Available in two capacities — standard and high T1 steel lip design Standard bolt on edge kit included Center gusset plate available on some models.
– Deeper bridge section provides additional strength and rigidity
– Ears are welded to double thickness of bridge / Moldboard
– The new bridge design provides clear and un-obstructed material flow when filling and dumping the bucket
– Drainage holes option on moldboard or side plates
– Moldboard extends to protect side plate weld
SIZE RANGE: 20” TO 48”
GANNON® TOOTH BUCKETS
Gannon® tooth buckets will handle the most challenging digging and trenching jobs. Tested in the real-world conditions, our construction-grade Gannon® tooth bucket, excavator-style boom and unique easy-on/easy-off mounting system combine to give you the best-built backhoe in the industry.
Quality. Durability. Long-Term Performance.
The Gannon® brand 1/8 yard Trenching Bucket includes all the high quality features you’ve come to expect from the Gannon® brand.
Longer wear and durability
Horizontal wear strips improve abrasion resistance. Optional welded side cutters provide additional protection.
Curved and side-angled leading edges reduce drag through the trench as material is fractured.
Double radius moldboard allows for improved filling and dumping. Horizontal bottom glides on the ground.
Corner tooth adapter design simplifies edge replacement.
COMPACT EXCAVATOR CLASS
2.5 ton, 3.5 ton
12 inches/1.6 cubic feet
18 inches/2.8 cubic feet
24 inches/4.0 cubic feet
12 inches/2.5 cubic feet
18 inches/4.2 cubic feet
24 inches/6.0 cubic feet
30 inches/8.1 cubic feet
WAIN-ROY® HYDRAULIC THUMB
Thumbs are used in conjunction with a bucket as an efficient method to handle bulk material in landscaping and clearing, demolition, recycling, waste management, utility and general contracting applications. Thumbs offer pick and place movement of large, awkward objects such as boulders, stumps, pipe, logs, concrete slabs, and other debris. Several variations of thumb attachment methods and tines are available to meet specific requirements.
• Attaches to all Wain-Roy®‚ coupler systems and buckets
• Accessible grease fi ttings for easy maintenance
• Heat-treated cylinder pins for added strength
• High strength alloy steel dipper pin for extreme durability
• Mechanical stop prevents cylinder damage when thumb retracts
• Tines mesh with most bucket widths for maximum
Since 1978 Arrowhead Rockdrill have been world leaders in the development and manufacture of innovative hydraulically operated construction attachments. All Arrowhead Rockdrill products are designed with efficiency, simplicity and reliability at their core and are manufactured using only the highest quality materials.
The Arrowhead Rockdrill E range of hydraulic hammers are designed specifically for the user that expects the quality and reliability of a market leading product but requires maximum return on investment with minimum cost of ownership. For the compact equipment sector Arrowhead Rockdrill E range provides a powerful, simple solution that competes at the highest level but at a price that is difficult to beat.
– Vibration and sound suppressed as standard
– Powerful gas fired operation using less oil at lower working pressures
– Heavy duty construction for the toughest jobs
STRIKE FORCE BREAKERS / HYDRAULIC HAMMER
Strike Force Small Mounted Breakers are ideal for mini excavators and skid steer loaders for jobs that need a high breaking capacity. These breakers are the safe and efficient solution for road maintenance, urban demolition and building refurbishment.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE