Skid Steer Pallet Fork Attachments for Sale in Ontario
When it comes to skid steer attachments, it helps to know about their applications, so you know which is best suitable for your needs. This is because buying one can be overwhelming and costly if you don’t know what to look for and assume that all forks are the same. Read on to learn more about our selection of skid steer pallet forks and their sizes so you can make an informed decision.
What are Skid Steer Pallet Forks?
Pallet forks are one of the widely used skid steer attachments for picking up and moving bulky materials such as fertilizer and seed bags at landscaping sites, palletized loads on construction sites, and more. They are ideal for handling any heavy material, especially when working along narrow rows and aisles or in restricted spaces.
Choosing the Right Size of Pallet Fork
Skid steer forks are quite versatile and come in lengths ranging from 42 to 60 inches, load capacities from 2,500 to 10,000 lbs, and typically, adjustable widths.
When it comes to choosing a pallet fork for your equipment, keep the following in mind:
- Be aware of your needs
- Consider the job applications
- Assess the project site and ground condition
To determine the right size of pallet fork for your equipment, remember the following:
Volume to be Lifted with Pallet Forks = Machine’s Lift Capacity – Weight of the Fork & Frame
Light-Duty Pallet Fork Skid Steer Attachments
Compact track loaders or smaller skid steers call for light-duty forks. They come with a capacity of about 2,500 lbs.
Medium-Duty Pallet Forks
Also known as standard-duty pallet forks, they typically have capacities ranging from 4,000 to 5,000 lbs. These skid steer attachments are ideal for an array of machines, such as full-size skid steers and tractors. They come with tine spacing within standardized limits.
Heavy-Duty Skid Steer Forks
Heavy-duty forks have capacities up to about 10,000 lbs and can help you handle heavy loads. They are suitable for large skid steers and are not necessary unless you have specific needs.
Skid Steer Pallet Fork Types We Carry
- Light-Duty Pallet Fork with 900 lb. Capacity – and adjustable tines and Class II hook type
- Mini Pallet Fork HLA Attachment – with a capacity of 1,200 lb. and 50” wide carriage
- Heavy-Duty Fork with 2,000 lb. Capacity – and varied fork lengths of 36, 42, and 48 inches
- Heavy-Duty Skid Steer Fork with 4,200 lb Capacity – available in fork lengths of 42 and 48 inches, and economy or domestic tines
- Heavy-Duty Fork with 5,500 lb Capacity – that come with sliding adjustable tines and optional full-back guard or brick guard
- NM Wheel Loader Pallet Fork – ideal for standard duty skid steer forks applications
Contact Us for HLA Attachments & Skid Steer Pallet Forks
Tag Equipment is a reputable dealer, carrying all types of skid steer attachments for sale in Ontario, including pallet forks for different makes and models. We are committed to providing our customers with top-quality products and expert advice.
If you have any questions about our range of skid steer forks, reach out to us by calling 416-716-5850. We’ll be happy to guide you and help you choose the right attachment for your equipment!