Your skid steer loader is a worthy investment, but to maximize the return on that investment, you need to ensure you are using suitable and high quality attachments. Attachments are what make skid steers versatile and are too underused in the industry. If you have invested in a skid steer loader, do not forget the attachments that make these units deliver optimal performance.
Top 5 Skid Steer Loader Attachments You Must Consider
While there are dozens of attachments for skid steer loaders, these five categories offer the biggest ROI.
- Skid Steer Buckets – Skid steer buckets are extremely versatile. Choose from high dump buckets, snow buckets, buckets with digging teeth, standard skid steer buckets, etc. These attachments are designed to push, cut and move material. They feature in multiple sizes, with self-cleaning edges, and heavy-duty capacities.
- Pallet Forks – Move up to 5,500 pounds with a heavy-duty pallet fork. Excellent for job sites that need to relocate material shipments across unsteady ground. No need to purchase a forklift when you can have your skid steer loader do the job.
- Skid Steer Augers – Precision augers optimize drilling efficiency. Skid steer augers are available in a variety of sizes so that you can drill everything from a hole for a fence to a hole for landscaping.
- Brooms – A clean jobsite is critical for employee safety and compliance. Have your skid steer perform double-duty by using a hydraulic rotary broom attachment or pick-up broom. Clean everything from debris to mud with ease.
- Cold Planers – For skid steer operations that need to engage in pavement milling, cold planers help recycle the roads surface and cut with excellent precision. Available in multiple cutting widths and depth ranges.
From skid steer buckets to augers to pallet forks, there are numerous ways to make your skid steer loader do more. With the right attachments, you could replace the need for multiple pieces of machinery on the job site and just use one skid steer loader. TAG Equipment carries a full line of skid steer attachments in various sizes to suit every job site’s need. Our inventory features a range of attachments to suit every make and model of skid steer loader: ASV, Bobcat, Case, Cat, Dingo, Ditch Witch, Gehl, Hitachi, JCB, John Deere, Komatsu, Kobelco, Kubota, Morooka, Solideal, Takeuchi, Vermeer, Yanmar… and many more.
Are you looking for attachments for your skid steer loader? TAG Equipment carries products from the leading manufacturers such as Alitec, AMI, Baumalight, HLA, Pengo, Woods. Call us on 416-716-5850 to learn more.