Impressive Inventory of Attachments for Cat Skid Steers Supplied by Tag Equipment
When a contractor invests in a skid steer loader, they are buying much more than just a piece of equipment; they are acquiring a long-term capital asset that will offer significant on-the-job durability and flexibility, thus allowing them to pursue and complete a wider range of projects and revenue opportunities. In essence, they are adding a valued team member to their business
Investigating this more closely, one might say that they are adding a team member with many different skills; in other words, an ideal employee. How and why is this possible? Through the availability of many different skid steer attachments that permit contractors to convert their loaders into multi-purpose machines, hence saving time and money and substantially increasing both daily productivity levels and overall return on investment.
This is the case with the compact equipment manufactured by Caterpillar, Inc. or Cat as the company is more commonly known. Companies such as HLA and Baumalight offer an extensive inventory of skid steer attachments for use with the Cat line of loaders. These attachments, along with the skid steer models manufactured by Cat, are distributed worldwide through a network of dealers that includes Tag Equipment in Stouffville, Ontario.
The impressive selection of HLA and Baumalight skid steer attachments sold by Tag Equipment includes but is not limited to the following items, noted below along with their principal functions:
- Augers – drilling or boring clean holes for post holes, footings, tree/shrub planting
- Brooms – ground-clearing such as sweeping roads, parking lots, construction sites
- Buckets – a comprehensive line of attachments for loading, dumping, scraping, etc.
- Cold Planers – for quick yet thorough asphalt/concrete removal before resurfacing
- Compactors – specifically designed to complete all types of compacting operations
- Pallet Forks – open-frame design loading, stacking, and moving pallets or materials
- Mulchers – for efficient and effective cutting and mulching of vegetation/overgrowth
- Snow Pushers – efficient removal of snow while minimizing passes and salt build-up
- Stump Grinders – effective in removing tree stumps to a depth of 12” below ground
- Trenchers – for situations where cutting of narrow and straight trenches is required
When choosing the right HLA and Baumalight skid steer attachments for their project work, contractors will need to take several factors into consideration in order to ensure that they attain the optimal performance and maximum return they want and need from their investment in a skid steer loader; the most important of these factors will include:
- The size (frame) of the skid steer loader
- The types of jobs they typically complete
- The customary size/areas of their jobsites
- The common types of terrain for those jobs
- The hydraulics capabilities of their skid steer
By consulting with a knowledgeable and reputable compact equipment supplier, such as Tag Equipment, contractors will be able to determine the entire scope of their equipment needs and make informed choices about the Cat skid steer loader model and associated attachments that are most suitable for their business.
Consult with Knowledgeable Experts about Cat Skid Steers and Attachments
A unique aspect about Cat skid steer attachments is the speed and ease with which they can be changed; this is done through one of these Cat skid steer quick-coupler systems:
- Standard quick-coupler – for manual engagement and disengagement of attachments
- Optional electric quick-couple – operator can change attachments without leaving cab
All skid steer attachments are designed to deliver the highest on-the-job productivity levels by optimizing the power and efficiency of the loader. And the specialists from Tag can offer contractors valuable insight on the type of attachments best suited to a specific machine as well as the best loader model to use for their specific job and jobsite needs.
For additional information on the sales of Cat skid steers and HLA and Baumalight attachments by the experts at Tag Equipment in Stouffville, Ontario, go to our Caterpillar Compact Equipment & Attachments page.
For all your Cat skid steer equipment needs, including compact loaders and attachments, call the professionals from Tag Equipment today at 647-559-3703 to speak with one of our knowledgeable consultants.